It was a late summer afternoon and the sun was about to go down behind the mountains. It felt wild, it felt bright. it felt delicate & soft, the timing was just perfect.
Location: Porteau Cove close to Vancouver in British Columbia.
Add a touch of magic in any room with this framed premium quality photo printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Field of Freedom