Mount Robson is the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies. In early summer, these beautiful arctic lupine grow in the field right in front of the majestic mountains. There is snow year-round on these mountains.
Location: Mount Robson, British Columbia.
Looking to add a little bit of dreamy to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
Mount Robson Wildflowers - Canvas Print - Select Size